Philippines Election 2010 Presidential Candidates
All of the provinces and cities of the Philippines are now preparing for the coming election this May 10, 2010. People are now thinking who to vote, especially for our president. Have you already, decided who to vote?
We have 9 presidential candidates for the 2010 election that in which the Commission on Elections (Comelec) has accepted. They are:
- Senator Benigno â€œNoynoyâ€ Aquino III in Liberal Party – He is Â correlated with the Â group of the Liberal Part which he goes up against the Â administration of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, mentioning the â€œhuman rights violationsâ€.
- Former President Joseph â€œErapâ€ Estrada para sa Puwersa ng Masang Pilipino – Â is associated itself with other political parties to create Laban ng Makabayang Masang Pilipino or LAMMP (Struggle of the Patriotic Filipino Masses)
- Senator Manuel â€œMannyâ€ Villar for Nacionalista Party â€“ With his well-liked campaign line “Sipag at Tyaga” which means Hardwork and Patience. Villarâ€™s operation program includes opposing poverty and corruption, the two foremost problems between which he supposes has a strong linkage.
- Senator Richard â€œDickâ€ Gordon for Bagumbayan â€“ As for him our nation needs a leader and not just for political character. Our nation needs a leader with a vision, competence and track record in order to have a peace and good and one nation. We need leaders to know what our country needs right now and must know how to prioritize among those needs and must know how every essential need should be concentrated on.
- Senator Jamby Madrigal â€“ Independent – She wants to keep a record into the areas of education and learning, gender quality, authorization, anti-trafficking and anti-pornography. She has also authored bills on the security and protection of the native people with their ancestral territory and as well as the safety and preservation of the environment and situation.
- Former DND Secretary Gilbert â€œGiboâ€ Teodoro para sa Lakas-Kampi-CMD - Working and functioning together and has a good participation Â suggests it to be the best chance of helping and making it better for our country and this would be a good start of our country and to the people as well.
- Eddie Villanueva of Jesus Is Lord Movement for Bangon Pilipinas – He is the presidential candidate that hasnâ€™t spent much of his campaigns as it was really donated by his followers and friends. He has a different leadership, and, according to him, he called his leadership to be righteous leadership and this is certainly based on a biblical passage, â€œrighteousness exalts nationâ€ and he wants the Philippines to be the third largest Roman Catholic nation in the world.
- John Carlos de los Reyes para sa Ang Kapatiran – He is presently prioritizing the institutionalization of the Barangay Human Rights Action Centers, the office mandated by law for the protection and prevention of human rights violations in the barangay.
- Nicanor “Nick” Perlas – Independent â€“ He proposed a program that would focus on effective or efficient tax collection with no corruption, and he would also like to state and to have e a double counting in order that people would see and believe that there would be no corruption.
So, who do you think is the best leader for our country? Your vote will be a change. Vote wisely.