Real Name: Angelica David Panganiban
Birthday: November 4, 1986
Place where she grew up or Birth place: Caloocan City, Philippines
Profession: Actress, Dancer, model
Height: 5’ 6”
GrandFather’s Name: Alfredo Panganiban
- Finished elementary school at St. Vincent in Teacher’s Village, Quezon City in 1999.
- Finished High school at St. Vincent, West Avenue in 2003.
- She was the Junior-Senior Prom Princess in 2002 and Miss Junior and Senior Prom in 2003.
- She was also a cheer leader and also a feature editor in her school newspaper.
- Angelica had her college spent at Thames International Business School, majoring in Mass Communication but she had to stop during her sophomore year due to showbiz dedications.
- She is currently studying Culinary Arts at Global City Innovative College.
Everything about Angelica Panganiban:
When Angelica Panganiban was still 2 years old, her parents got separated. She has no memories of her father. In her childhood, Angelica had assumed that her grandfather, Alfredo Panganiban, was her real father.
Angelica is also a member of ABS-CBN’s elite circle of homegrown talents properly named Star Magic. She started her career in showbiz at age 6 with her first show Ang TV in ABS-CBN. She also starred in the 2007 movie A Love Story with Aga Muhlach and Maricel Soriano, produced by Star Cinema. Angelica was one of the lead stars of ABS-CBN’s Iisa Pa Lamang. Angelica Panganiban is currently a cast with Banana Split which is a comedy Program from ABS-CBN. She has an upcoming movie “RUBI”. Angelica Panganiban already has a lot of acting awards as well as awards to prove her beauty and sexiness.